Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First time Blogger

Well here it goes... I have been sucked into the blogging world. I read all these cute blogs and thought I should start my own with my cute son. I will start from the present and may back date one day.

Last month Cooper went to his first Cotton Picken fair. If you are not from here it is the local fair held first weekend in May and October. He did great both days. He was so good I bought him a wooden sword that he loved.














Also this month he and myself for that matter went to our first book signing. Mrs Lelia Freeman's book of her husbands stories was published. It is wonderful I have already read the whole thing. Its great to read funny stories about people you remember or know.




















Then we have Halloween. Cooper was a monkey. He was adorable and was a good sport for the most part, the outfit was hot and he was getting upset. Guess even a baby doesn't like a "monkey suit" ha ha (theres more corny humor where that came from)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley...
    Thanks for sharing this link!! Your little Cooper is a cutie pie! He looks like he is about to give you a run for your money walking around everywhere!! What a precious boy! We should get together soon and catch up!
    Fonda

    ReplyDelete