Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009












Sorry I cant add caption under all the pictures my blog is doing something funny with the pictures... It will not show me the pics until I post. It shows a whole bunch of weird characters and letters sorry. I will try to get someone at work to help me. Until then, hope you can figure it out.
We had a great Christmas. We had lunch with Ryans family on Christmas Eve and dinner with my family. We also went to Christmas eve service at church. What was I thinking to that??? Cooper was anything but quiet. We will not be doing that again for a few years. I hate that because we love to go to church on Christmas eve. Cooper woke up the next morning to find gifts from Santa he loved his tricycle. He would ride it as long as we push him. We had family over for lunch, eighteen to be exact. Ryan made his famous lasagna. It was delicious as always. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment